Stupid tired on the way home from church. So I threw back a fully caffeinated 12 oz coke and headed off the the grocery store all. by. my. self! I was back home in under 45 min!
Haven't been to the grocery store in 2 weeks! I love when that is ok because we just finished off the milk yesterday and a dear friend gave me some fruit to last us until today when we could get to the store and those 2 items are my signal that its time to go stock up.
This morning however went something like this.
"Annie we don't have any milk, do you want just plain cereal and juice in your cup?"
"No...Ill have milk in my cereal"
"We don't have any milk for your cereal"
"Ill have it in my cup then"
"Ahhhhh! We don't have milk to put in a cup or in your bowl!"
"waaahhhhh, I don't want cereal then!" (after I have already poured it) "Ill have peanuts"
"You can't have peanuts how about some peanut butter crackers?"
"No ill have wheat thins"
Its sunday morning and we are supposed to leave in 45 min we just rolled out of bed and Daddy and Mia are still there, "you get wheat thins and last nights cup of juice for breakfast! You're welcome!"
Yesterday I worked and so I stole a few slow minutes of the day and snuck off to Triage to visit my good friend Allie. She is the one who did both of my girls deliveries and is on call for when this one decides to arrive as well. We grabbed the doppler and listened to the baby's heartbeat for a while, a fun perk when you work where I do :o) It was SO good to hear, especially because I have been feeling a ton better lately and so now there is nothing. at. all to make me feel pregnant, so its nice to have a fun little reminder that there is something growing in there :o)

3 comments:
That picture!!! I cannot stand how cute/hysterical they are!
That will be one PRICELESS photo in future years... even more so than now!
For the record I totally agree with Pamela Kay.
Post a Comment