Today I decided that for the first time ever I would allow my children to make Christmas cookies all on their own, no expectations, no preconceived notions, no help whatsoever...mostly. Come on! They're only 1 & 3 years old! There was much spoon licking, much batter tasting, much flour on the floor and much fun. Especially that there was no refridgerating the dough, 8 min of baking, cooling while we made one batch of green icing and Mia was done with the process before we even said the word sprinkles which made Mama happy :o)
I am so sorry for the crappy photos, I just don't have time to care about picture quality when there is flour being flung :o)





Have I mentioned I am in love with a certain 3 year old???
3 comments:
The wonderful intense looks Annie Girl has are just wonderfully Beautiful. And Mia Wiked it, too! LOVE LOVE LOVE
So much fun...Kelly forgot to pass the warming about the cookies along to me - until it was too late!
Girls in aprons! What fun!
Post a Comment