Every time there is a lull in activity during the day Annie says "Lets make snow flakes!" She tried cutting some herself but she prefers to watch me cut and then unfold them for the unveiling and tape them to the window since tape is currently her obsession. Therefore I must say after 29 years of making snowflakes (ok maybe I didn't make them the first 6 years of my life) I have gotten pretty darn creative. These aint your basic snowflakes girls! Annie is always impressed so that is all I need, plus this Mama likes filling the hours and decorating the windows!
I am 29 years old and married almost 6 years now to my wonderful husband Joe. I am a Labor and Delivery RN and I love my profession that allows me to work 1 day a week. However, my full time job is by far my favorite. I stay at home working a full time ministry to my 2 girls Annie & Amelia and it is the most, tiring, frustrating, joyful, amazing blessing & it teaches me Gods grace daily. It is such a joy to be able to spend this time with my girls watching them grow and become the who they are/will be. If you read my blog then you don't have to read my bio to know that cooking, baking & being with alllll of my family is what I like best.
3 comments:
those ARE impressive. At least baby brain has stolen any creative juices. :-)
I mean "hasn't"
LOVE your snowflakes! We haven't hung any yet - waiting for BIG snow...
Post a Comment