Saturday, November 26, 2011

Craving Conundrum

Ahhhhh! I am seriously about to die of Craving Confusion! I want something I can't figure out! Its like an itch I can't reach! Its cold, and icy but not sweet especially not fake sugary sweet like an icee, Frisches type ice has been tried and I have drank myself silly trying to quench this unexplainable thirst. Homemade smoothies with a lot of ice come close because I can control the sweetness. I thought maybe it was Club Soda and cranberry juice with lots of ice, and I finally remembered to pick it up at the store but that was SO not it I almost threw up! I am now thinking maybe Fresca or Squirt... with lots of ice of course :o) Do you see my colossal problem!?!?

5 comments:

Pocket said...

I hear ya, sister! I'm craving a food that I can't find.

the mama said...

ahhhh, don't forget to take your vitamins because all this talk of icy type foods/drinks makes me wonder if you are anemic like your mama always was in pregnancy!

Lauren said...

Sunkist sparkling lemonade was a favorite of mine when I was in the hospital with Nicholas-- sweet but not too sweet with some tart and the fizziness over ice was yumm :-)

Megan said...

Apple juice with tiny tiny pieces if ice!

Kentucky Kate said...

What about an unsweetened iced passion fruit tea from Starbucks? It's a little sweet, but not sugary at all.