Friday, November 11, 2011

Today 11-11-11

Our small group has been challenged to list 5 things every day that you are thankful for in the month of November. This morning I was thankful for Mia and that she is beginning to be a fun playmate for Annie. As Joe and I were in the kitchen fixing lunch we could hear these two telling stories. Here is how I found them :o)


Earlier this morning I asked Annie to go to her room and clean it up so I could vacuum. I have never sent her on a task like this before (all of her possessions were on her floor) however she has been pretty good at cleaning up small messes so I figured I would give it a try, plus she loves the vacuum so I figured she would have some motivation. When I went to check it out I found this...





Pretty nice huh?
-
-
-
Oh wait...
Thaaats more like it! Oh well, I could still sweep :o)

3 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

What a Good Girl!

Just don't look over there, Mom!

krissy said...

that's great!

Kimberly said...

lol!!