Tonight at dinner when I told Kara about her belly beeping Annie said "yeah it beeps because I have a diamond inside there" I was very confused but Kara realized she meant "I have a Heart in there". How adorable is she?!? Ill tell you, the answer is very adorable :o)
Last night I was putting her to bed and I prayed with her. I finished up our prayer saying "thank you Jesus, for dying on the cross for us to save our sins so that we can go to heaven" and before I could say Amen she says "what heaven?""Oh let me tell you a story about Heaven, its a wonderful place you will go when you die..." She interrupts "I don't want to die"
"Oh don't worry, you don't have to die right now, just some day... and I will go too, and Daddy, and its like a big party where we are all celebrating Jesus and we will say "Hallelujah! He Reigns..." she interrupts again "But Mama, I can't like to get in the rain"
"Oh no not that kind of rain, you see God is the King, and he has a beautiful castle in heaven for you to live in because you are his princess..." "can I be Belle?" she asks"... and it will be so pretty with Gold, and Silver, and Beautiful diamonds..." once again she breaks in "will there be sand? AND SHOVELS? I want sand and shovels!"
"Well I don't think so, but I will read about Heaven again and let you know"
"No mama" she says "Just ask God, He will tell you."
"Well I don't think so, but I will read about Heaven again and let you know"
"No mama" she says "Just ask God, He will tell you."

1 comment:
"Just ask God, He'll tell you"...made me tear up. It's so cool that He makes the simple truths understandable to a 3 year-old.
Mia's hat looks a bit big. Maybe she can borrow one of George's. :)
Post a Comment