Anyway these were some pictures I tried to capture one evening after a no nap afternoon and early rising (all events out of my control) and 2 babies in awful moods. I was super tired and the very most nauseous I have ever been. That's right blog world, I am nauseous. Bring on baby #3!
"Girls you sit on the couch and we will chat about how exciting it is that there is a baby growing in there and Annie you make real exciting faces and we will see if we can get Mia to do the same and it will be real cute"
Due in July, about 7 weeks along, more nauseous than I was with the girls but no puking which is good :o) I have my first appointment with the OB on tuesday and will get an ultrasound then so stay tuned for pictures of the bean sprout.

2 comments:
:-0
Surprised face for Mia --- hahahaha
July is a wonderful time to have a tiny baby! So happy for you all!
Love my Squish and all her expressions! giggle
Post a Comment