2. Who eats more? Are you kidding, Have you seen my husband eat!? (its a lot!)
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Hmmmmm I don't remember!
4. Who is taller? Joe by about 5 inches
5. Who is smarter? Joe, he is so smart. I love asking him to explain things to me because he understands things and explains them very simple.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me probably
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, Joe has to be by the door in case the boogy men come!
9. Who pays the bills? I do,
10. Who cooks more? I do. Joe is really getting to be a professional griller though.
11. Who is more stubborn? Joe?
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Joe
13. Who has more siblings? Depends on how you look at it... Joe has 2 full sisters, 1 half sister, 5 step sisters and 1 half brother and 2 step brothers = 11 !!! I just have 3 sister and 1 brother :o)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Joe
15. What do you like to do together? Talk, watch TV, shop, play games, hang out with family.
16. Who eats more sweets? I do, Joe would rather have more meat than dessert.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Driving, Joe would drive to Florida and back in a day just because. that seems a little irrational to me! Mine is definitely Chocolate
18. How did you meet? Calvary Christian High School
20. Who kissed who first? I asked him to kiss me
21. Who proposed? Joe after we went to the play "A Christmas Carol" at playhouse in the park he drove up to the overlook and proposed on the bridge which was decorated with candles.
22. His best features and qualities? He is a hard worker and so giving. He would do anything for anyone before himself. He is smart, he likes to learn, he is an excellent provider. I appreciate his way of coaching to, he is hard on the kids and tries to teach them responsibility and discipline, he has a very Godly outlook on playing sports.

3 comments:
My comments on your last three posts:
First- adorable smiling picture!!!!
Second- adorable description of your relationship with her. Isn't it funny to think that mom looks that way at us. To bad we never got it as kids.
Third-adorable picture of Joe.
seriously, that picture of joe made me melt. how sweet!
Hey, why can't I post a comment on your most recent post?
Post a Comment