Monday, November 3, 2008

Are none of you my friends?

Ok, I guess you all must think that I am in a fragile state of mind or something. So I now give you permission to let me know when my roots get this out of control!!! I promise I will not hurt you or myself over this information. Constructive criticism people! On a nicer note it is a pretty cute picture of me and my girl Annie. :o)



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is so funny! I do the same thing...look at pictures and think, "WHY didn't anyone tell me?!"

running shoes said...

the tongue picture is too cute!

running shoes said...

i actually didn't even notice the rootage and had to re-read your post to figure out what I'd missed.

it's not as bad as visible breast pads!!

krissy said...

Ha! I didn't notice, honest! And she's right, visible breast pads are worse. Or leaking through your shirt without knowing it.