Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hula Dancers Damning Money & Mean Babies

Cutest Hula Girls you have ever seen!!



I hear a pounding sound and "Damn! Damn, Damn!!...." I wander into the dining room and find Annie who looks up and says "Mama, look at this penny, I am damming it with my fork.... Dam!!" as she is pounding her fork down on a dime. I crack up and tell her to stop Damming money its time for dinner :o)





After dinner, Joe has left for his first class of the new quarter and the girls are eating ice cream at the table. My stomach growls and Annie says "Mama, your baby, He is So Mean!... I mean HER is so mean... her just say GRRRR"







1 comment:

the mama said...

Yep! Cutest hula dancers since you and your sisters in your hula wear from the '80's!
I need to dig out that picture...wouldn't Annie love it!