Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Some Sentences

I held the mirror up yesterday to see if I needed the back of my hair trimmed yet... instead I noticed that I have back fat... Its the annoying things in life....

I picked up my ring from the jewelers today all clean and sparkly new. Now I can be seen in Maui public ;o) Its the little things in life...

The girls and I had very healthy smoothies for dinner... and then we were all still hungry so I made pizza rolls... its the give and take in life...


Joe says we are going to pack one bag for the 2 of us tomorrow... I already have a stack of clothes as tall as I am... he can have that little mesh part in the lid of the suitcase... its about putting one another first (that is why he gets the top of the suitcase)



Joe and I have an appointment to sign our Will 16 hours before we fly away from our children... its all about timing...

Joe chose his POA based on who would pull the plug the soonest... its all about saving the pennies...



The girls and I made this cute little Valentines chain this morning, Mia kept running off with the paper and stapler... however Annie FINALLY caught on the the concept of a pattern... sometimes fun is all a matter of perspective




I am always so tired at the end of the day... I hate going out in the evening & would never go to small group if I had to leave my house... that's why I am thankful for the 20+ people who show up on my doorstep at 7:00 every Thursday night, man I love those people... its all about Jesus in life :o)


4 comments:

erin said...

cute post! made me laugh - thanks.

Gina T. said...

This made me smile! Love that part about Joe getting the top of the suitcase!!! That is true love:-)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

I think this is my favorite blog post of yours - ever!

the mama said...

I too loved this post...but of course, I want pictures of each item listed!