Wednesday, August 17, 2011

p.s.

Upon walking into the bathroom and finding Annie holding roughly 20 feet of tp wadded up in her hand I wanted to yell (it was after 7:30 my rope was at the frayed end and barely hangin on). Instead I knelt down next to her and here's how it went.
Me "Annie, what made you take so much toilet paper off?"
Annie looking at the sky filling her cheeks with air, popping her tongue out through her pursed lips and letting all the air escape looks at me and said with her little head bobbing in a convincing matter "Jesus told me to"......

What do I do with that!?!

p.p.s I told her she must have heard Him wrong, He told her to take a little bit of toilet paper off :o)

2 comments:

krissy said...

hahaha!!!! That is exactly the right answer when you're at the end of the rope!!

Rachael Neal said...

Ha! Glad its not just me. :) Hang in there!