My husband has a comment he frequently uses. Whenever something slightly story worthy happens to us (i.e child choking on the side of the highway) he says "well at least now you have something to blog about", like I don't always have wonderfully captivating things to type to you! I should be offended by that especially since he doesn't even read my blog. Seriously I don't think he has ever read it! Not to my knowledge anyway.
However when something so stupidly boring amuses me enough to grab my camera and it turns out I am sharing about an empty refrigerator.... I wonder if he might be right. :o)

But check this out! Depressing, no? It is exciting to me! It means we are saving money! It means I made a menu and a grocery list over a week ago and it lasted me until now! We only just ran out of milk yesterday and other than my child begging for "spicys" = Doritos, we have not wanted for anything. And I made a grocery list today and have big plans for my hubby and I tonight!
I have coupons in my possession worth over $50.00 that I am prepared to hand over!
It was such a wonderful week of leftovers and savings and good meals every night!
And on a side note we have saved up all of our birthday, Christmas, anniversary money and plan on purchasing a new big huge 26cu ft french door with freezer on the bottom fridge this month! Because if there is anything I like better than an old tiny inefficient empty fridge its a big new shiny empty fridge! :o)
3 comments:
Could you come over and make my fridge shiny, too?
(What a cutey-pie photo of A singing a joy song!!!)
I feel you, Katie! Sylvain refuses to read my blog, even though a few of his students read it! He claims that if something in my life is really exciting, I'll just tell him about it.
Love the empty fridge! I would totally take a pic of mine if it looked like that!
First, my husband doesn't read mine either.
Second, I'm SO glad my child isn't the only one who begs for chips!!
Post a Comment