Our Valentines events so far in reverse order... because I don't feel like figuring out how to rearrange them :o)

Cupcakes are a must on Valentines Day, Complete with sugary heart shaped sprinkles!

The Baker

The Artist

The assistant and Sous Chef (I think she looks like my Mom in this one... minus the snot anyway, The Mama is always pretty good about appearing snot-less)


I wanted to make fun Valentines day crafts with Annie today... however I was lacking in inspiration until I realized that the child has never even used scissors or seen a heart cut out of construction paper before! We kept it simple and then fancied it up with purple colored glue stick :o)
4 comments:
Two things:
1. Your kids are SO cute.
2. When you load your pictures start with the picture you want to be LAST, first. So, instead of 1,2,3,4,5 pictures...load them 5,4,3,2,1. Make sense? Then they'll appear in the order you want. Fyi.
so cute. But is your table against the wall? Because if not get that baby away from the edge of the table!!!
You should get some glitter glue sticks. They are great for decorating things and they wipe and peel off of most things.
Yes, I believe it is safe to say your mother almost always appears "snot-less"!! (at least around me!) :)
Ha Ha! I do have a sinus issue so I'm grateful to hear it does not cause folks to characterize me in such an unflattering way!
Great fun pics!
Post a Comment