Joe accompanied me to the grocery today and can I just say that we saved $58.00! I am pretty stinkin proud of myself! I even MADE MONEY on some things! I also got about 6 items free! I have never done that! With Joe tagging along a few non-traditional items found their way into our cart in the name of packed lunches. Somehow a 3 gallon tub of cheese balls happened to end up at our house, which you should have seen Annie's face when Joe showed her!
Do you ever find coupons sticking out from between items on the shelves from the coupon fairy? I have seen it a lot lately and I LOVE it! Even when I don't buy the item or use the coupon myself it makes me smile that some nice person thought of others enough to put them there.
Amelia pulled herself up this week! She is getting so big! She is fun to watch because she is so tiny and its amusing to see her move around so easily. Pulling herself up was no easy task however, it came with a lot of fear & trepidation, tears and sheer determination. I grabbed the camera but once she was done she was not going to try again, I have caught her staring at the couch thinking about it but hasn't brought herself to actually do it.

4 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your couponing experience at Bible study. Like how did you save so much? I coupon, but haven't been saving as much as others seem to.
That's awesome - i may need lessons
:) Elise went to the store with me last night and was also pushing for the 3 gallon bucket of cheese puffs. However, since Eric wasn't with us, the cheese puffs stayed at Kroger.
Whoo-Hoo! COUPONS!!!
So proud!
Post a Comment