The beginning of a beautiful relationshipI am having a hard time keeping up with Amelia's milestones. She is officially sitting up, although I wouldn't just want to sit her up and walk away from her. She does flip from her stomach to her belly and then she gets up on her hands and knees and leans back onto her rear and holds herself up with her hand in a sort of leaning/sitting position. She is still the happiest of babies although she has started waking up twice in the night instead of just once so I think it might be time to ween her night time feeding.
Annie is crazy and picking up all kinds of new phrases. She asks for "salter" at every meal which is her word for Salt & Pepper :o) She also randomly pulls memories out of her brain. The other day she asked about Aunt Linda :o) She sings the first part of Amazing Grace and the theme song to Veggie Tales as that is all we have watched since receiving it at Christmas, needless to say we invested in Peter Pan and Lady & the Tramp this week just to keep our sanity. Plus I think that owning the old Disney classics is an important part of childhood :o)

4 comments:
Oh, I can see/hear Annie pouring the tea. "chchchchchchch"
That is a GREAT picture!!!
Recipe is up on the food blog.
look at those cheeks! they both get em!!!
Post a Comment