I tell you what, there is NO art to potty training. There may be tips and certain measures to try but what works one day does not work the next and THAT my friends is frustrating!
She stayed dry all day one day even when we went out, the next day she was wet all day long! All I know is she is wanting to wear panties and go on the potty more often than not and since we are such homebodies these days I figure why not let her try with low expectations... plus I am saving on diapers and have a constant stash of M&M's in the house, its win-win really :o)

2 comments:
I have no idea how to approach potty training when that time arrives, but I know there are about a million books, blogs, how-to videos, etc. that are supposed to help, which makes it all seem terribly complicated and overwhelming (much like everything else in parenting). So I'll remember this post and stick to your simple plan - buy plenty of M&M's, stay at home, and lower my expectations! I think this plan works for just about anything, really. Thanks!
That is one cute photo, though! Potty training days make great photo opportunities!
Post a Comment