
Only plays with her toes when they are bare

Here's Joe's attempt at a Christmas picture


Has anyone seen Mia? She can only go backwards at this point

First attempt at food. Sweet potatoes were not a hit. Oh well

Dear Jesus please forgive Mama for not praying before our breakfast tea party... and Annie for emptying the salt and pepper shakers on her plate of eggs when Mama walked away.


An impromptu tea party at Mamas feet while she makes dinner

The most awful Christmas cookies you have ever tasted but they were still fun to put sprinkles on!
6 comments:
Is that a big blog of projectile puke in that second picture? If not, I need to take my mom eyes off. :) Still adorable.
And this is random, but I love your butcher block counters. We had those in Kentucky and I despised them. Until I moved to Michigan and now have gold speckled on white laminate. :)
The best!!!!!!!!!! I love those girls!
That is great. Maybe little to much salt and pepper, though. The pics are adorable. The girls are adorable. Is your tree real? Joe is just the greatest. (Don't tell Ben)
that's gross kate!
Laughing with tears! Oh geez, one of my favorite posts. Happy to see another experiencing the joys of toddlerhood :)
p.s. Mia is growing up too fast!
Your girls are beautiful. I am so sorry it has taken so long to answer your question about the stool. I have had it for a while. I ran across it at a yard sale for $2. Do you believe that? What a find. I about fell over then my instict for a good deal kicked in and I swiped that sucker right up. Hope all is well with you. Have a very merry Christmas.
Post a Comment