These are so out of order but I don't feel like taking the time to rearrange them :o)
New Shoes from Aunt Char


She got a candy bracelet in her stocking and ate the string! Joe had to go rooting for it stuck in her teeth!

A little spoiled over the last few days getting rocked to sleep by anyone willing


Stocking surprises and her giant Christmas gift from Mom and Dad was a new table and chairs


Playing with her new kitchen cabinet from Aunt Kara and Uncle Ben. She LOVES it!

Mom & Dad got Annie a craft kit complete with her own pack of mini post-it notes!

Always enough laps to go around

I made Elly, Dora & Anella hats and tutu's. I wish I had a better picture of them but this is all I have :o( They turned out adorable! I am overly proud of myself :o)


Amelia doing what Amelia does best

And lastly we joined about 500 other children for Lyla's Second birthday party and cookie decorating! As Kerry put it so well, it was good to spend time with the people we call our best family friends yet only get to talk to a few times a year!
3 comments:
Man. Your mom's face is priceless holding up the picture. Also .. I love the kitchen from Ben and Kara!
Wonderfully fun December pictures!
AWWW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment