We have been homeless for a little over 3 weeks now and looking at just under one more! It has been going very smoothly as far as I am concerned (I guess you should ask Charlotte and Nathanael). I was worried about Annie not sleeping through the night or being crazy bad or something. But she has been sleeping like CRAZY, 12+hours, and she is not acting up more than I think she normally would be :o)
Now that all of the wallpaper is off the walls at the new house I have been banned from it! I have to say it makes me crazy to just sit by and let Joe do all the work! He has a list a mile long to finish by tuesday but its all painting so I am not allowed in the house due to fumes! And he is so particular about things that he doesn't accept help!
Speaking of Tuesday that is The Day! The day the carpet is being installed! Other than carpet I don't care if all I have is a bed set up in the middle of the room I just want to sleep in it! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I know that spoiled little me will want the rest of the house in order quickly after my good nights sleep in my bed, but for now I will pretend that is all I want :o) Joe is concentrating on the upstairs getting finished before carpet comes and will finish the downstairs after we move in because its all hardwood floors.
I promise I will sneak over there soon and get some pictures of the house so far!
Annie and I have been filling our days with busy things so that we are not sitting at Char's trying to entertain her with baby toys and the same 5 toys that she has been playing with for the past 3 weeks! Luckily it has been nice out and so we have been going to the park and such.
I have been feeling pretty good pregnancy wise. I am 29 weeks and officially in my final trimester! I passed my glucose tolerance test just fine, and am not surprisingly just a little anemic. I suppose I should have been taking my prenatal vitamins a little more often than once a week :o) So its some extra iron for me and I am hoping that it makes me feel a little more energized along with getting back to my exercise routine. I started back a few days ago and I can not express how much it helps! I have been having such belly discomfort in the afternoon and get winded so easily with no endurance whatsoever! After just two days I feel so much better and don't have the discomfort that I was having before.
I have been experiencing what the Dr and I think are some heart arrhythmias lately. Normal pregnancy stuff and not often enough to worry about it yet, just keeping an eye on it. I have to admit its scary annoying though.
I will leave you with a few pictures of Annie at the Creation Museum that I took today. We went out to the petting zoo because she has been so obsessed with animals lately but she was scared of them and was as usual excited to point out all of the common birds flying around. She also liked the floating bridge which I took advantage of as a photo shoot. ;o)




3 comments:
call me next time you're at the museum! we live just a mile away. i'd love to hang out with you there! i can't believe you are in your 3rd trimester already, i seriously feel like you just announced your pregnancy. i am happy for you and your new home!!!
She looks adorable in her overalls:)
Excited for you guys! We close on Friday so we should start the crazy wall paper/carpet/this old house thing on Saturday!!Blarghhh!
Post a Comment