Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Annie Update from AZ

Annie has been changing and saying so many new things lately. I wish I could record her all of the time, instead I fail to get the camera out at all! Oh well, I have lovely still shots of her :o)
In her new list of words is "oss" = gross, she says this when I clean her ears out with a q-tip!! "Nik-Nis" = Nicholas. Me = Gram (Joes mom), I think she says this because my mom is "mammie" = Grammy and so Gram is just shortened to "Me" which I think is BRILLIANT! She counts random numbers up to 10 I never know which ones she is going to know, its a surprise every time! Someone taught her Pop Goes the Weasle and she loves it! She also says "Aaaas" =Outside! I am trying to teach her the second part of that word because I forsee her walking around all summer pointing outside and exclaiming "aaaas!"

She also has been a difficult child lately. I fully expected it with not having a home that you can plan a few days to just get back on schedule, routine and disipline. She has been whiny and defiant which could also be coming with her age. Its just tough when I don't see an end in sight because even when we do have a house it will be crazy for a while and then we will throw a new baby into the mix!

Here are a few shots of our last couple of days of vacation. Do you want to know that I got a little bit of sun yesterday? No? Ok never mind :o)

I know this isnt a very good shot but I love her face!

Trying to go up the slide


Went to the Phoenix Zoo



Talking to the Baboon

p.s we found out that we are closing on Saturday morning!!! Wooo Hoo!!

1 comment:

kara h said...

which one is the baboon?