
Its sick! I have never, ever been one to love bed, I like going to sleep at night, and I prefer to sleep in my bed, but I have never been in love with my bed. I am, or at least used to be, a morning person. I HATED laying in bed once I was awake and I never hit snooze.
Now I dont know if its due to lack of sleep or what but my bed is all of the sudden THE MOST comfortable place on the face of the earth. I climb into it (many times) at night and I fall in love all over again.
I just put our winter down comforter on the bed this week, and we have the "good sheets" on right now. The 600 count sheets we got for a wedding present that are the softest things in the ENTIRE world!
Problem: I dont want to ever leave my bed. It may be because mornings are a bit colder, or the previously mentioned lack of sleep but all I want to do in the mornings (like until noon) is lay in bed with my baby. Now I am a realistic person and I have only done that once this week... but I seriously need to get over this obsession!
On a good note, she is sleeping in her own room and although the first night I cried harder than she did (may have something to do with her Dad coming to her rescue and I was left to cry in my comfortable bed) we are all getting a little more sleep!

My tiny pea in her huge bed :o) I actually took this picture because she has a ridiculously small head but her huge cheeks are always hiding that! So this picture was to capture her tiny head :o)

3 comments:
Oh my. She's so precious! I'm sort of getting baby fever again seeing her all wrapped up in her big bed.
We spend a lot of time in our bed. All of us. It's sort of our meeting place in the morning. Jacob usually ends up in there in the middle of the night sometime. Eli comes in early in the morning and stays. And the party is over when Libby comes, because she hasn't yet learned the fine art of cuddling without kicking.
I love our bed, too.
That is one cute, cute kiddo.
Forget the tiny head, I love her teeny NECK.
Oh, you are making me loooong for the after pregnancy bed. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to me when I can lay on my stomach and not be kicked in the ribs!! Each time it has been glorious and I can't wait until two weeks from now when it will be glorious again. Until then, the couch is at least a good friend to me.
And your little pea is the sweetest thing in the world in that big bed. It always makes me want to break every SIDS rule and squish all kinds of dolls and snuggly things around them so they don't look so lonely. :-)
Post a Comment