...
I hate when I reach a point in life when what seems the best action is to lay down on the floor and kick and whine to someone who is willing to listen about all the things you want to POOF disappear or change! Its like the perfect storm (most likely the result of hormones) has erupted and nothing is right. So just to be funny this is my tantrum and you are the person.
My house is a mess
The laundry is NEVER done
My socks have holes in them
I need new underwear, I'm tired of them not fitting right every other day (back to the laundry problem)
I have been eating waaaay too many Christmas treats
I have a headache (see above)
My jeans don't fit (see above)
My brain is overwhelmed
I have no desire to exercise
Im too busy for snuggle baby naptime
I just want to crochet something while watching Christmas in Connecticut darn it!
I wish my coupon to see the Shillito's Elves hadn't expired on Sunday
I want the wood box to be full of dry wood instead of outside dripping wet
I want to like Downton Abbey but I cant get past the first episode
I don't like the gifts we got for the girls this year
Ill stop now
So instead lets do what I am thankful for.
I got 95% of my Christmas cards mailed today
I have pretty painted toes and a fresh haircut this week and even if my brain was too preoccupied with stupid stuff to enjoy the time without children and with good company to really enjoy it I can still enjoy the result.
I finally have the "go ahead" on a childrens curriculum so I can start planning and I am choosing right now, today, to wait until after Christmas to do so :o)
I enjoy cooking and have a yummy meal planned for tonight
I have the ability to get up right now and tidy my house and jump on the treadmill (hahahahaha) if I wanted to. So lets dig through a basket of clean laundry, find a pair of big girl panties and get over yourself. Look at the big picture. Shut up, ask for help, slow down, stop doing "stuff", and read that last post from just a few short days ago when you had some perspective!

1 comment:
I love reading about your family. :)
Post a Comment