Yesterday while I was reading chapter 1. Enter Annie
"What are you reading?"
Mom: "I'll tell you what I am reading, I am reading about the angel Gabriel. Remember him? He appeared to Mary."
Annie:"yeah"
Mom: "Well He also appeared to another guy named Zechariah and do you know what he told him!?!?"
Annie: "Yeah, that he was going to have a son, and to name him John"
.....
My eyes of course popped out of my head and I screamed and yelled and made a big deal and she just said "yeah I learned about that from my teacher" and ran off to play.

2 comments:
Don't you wish we could retain just half of what we learned in Sunday school!?
I just read that passage too. It's so comforting to me to know that he's called righteous early in the text and then has to be repremanded for not believing just a little later on.
Way, so, very cool!
(Don't forget to tell that teacher!)
Post a Comment