Annie is always surprising me with how good her memory is, however she didn't remember ever playing in the leaves before.
Without being able to see her grownup features she looks like she did as a baby with the fat little cheeks and dimple chin :o)
I prefer projects to imaginative play although I am learning to play along in the world of make believe.
However this is my idea of a fun thing to do with the girls, as long as I can keep my OCD at bay and just let them have fun. Annie got her very own rolling pin from Aunt Kara and Uncle Ben for her birthday and I told her we would have to make daddy an apple pie. However I forgot about the fact that I am terrible at making pie crust and I can't even roll it out so I didn't want to involve her in one of my biggest frustrations of baking. So we broke out the fall mini cookie cutters (and one valentines day heart) and made suger cookies!
In tutu's of course!
Annie came up with the idea to make the tye dyed looking ones... isn't she a creative genious?!? Makes her mother proud! The oak and maple leaf ones were my favorite but for some reason I failed to get a picture of those.
She is my precious "baby wawa"

1 comment:
Wonderful! i love getting to see your day! I love your girls they are all so beautiful just like MAMA!
Post a Comment