Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Indiana and LoK Giveaway!!!

We took the girls to Indiana last weekend. Uncle Joe and Monica got engaged (!) and they threw a joining of the families party. It was fun to get to meet Monicas family however it was weird to be a minority for once... her family is so big and they weren't even all there!!

We had a great time with family, played with cousins, the girls enjoyed their first hayride and since it is all Annie ever talks about we even took a chilly gator ride down to the creek.
I know I have talked about it before, I have been enjoying the creek ever since Grandpa took me when I was a little girl and would show me how to skip rocks and now he is doing it with my girls and that is SO special to me!

Everyone was super excited that Joe could make it up as he has been scarce on our trips for the past few years while he was in school and working on the weekends.



 

I love having my new I phone but one of the downfalls is getting it out to take pictures and then having my picture collection in two different places. I need to set it up to send them to my computer also bceause I have some CUTE hayride pictures on there!

I hate that we have missed the window of beautiful fall foliage to take the girls pictures. Carly will be due for her 6month pictures in December so Ill just wait till then. I am really hoping that I will win a photo session with my talented friend Lauren at LoK photography! How fun would that be? She does a great job, especially with kids and my girls are kinda shy around photographers, plus every time I take them to the local portrait place I swear Ill never go back... and then end up doing just that!

No comments: