This morning I played a matching game with picture Dominoes with Mia for the first time. I laid some out on the ground for her to choose from then put one out and said "can you find one that matches the ice skater?"
Her reply without a pause was "Nope, Go Fish!"
So I showed her that there was an ice skater and how to match it. The next picture was a lion "can you match the lion?"
Her reply "Roar!"
Haha, she did however get the game and play very well after that, with an occasional "nope go fish!" thrown in here and there, I guess we know what game she prefers :o)
Now they are in the dining room singing "Hillbilly Will" Thanks for teaching my girls Kid Friendly
love songs Aunt Kara :o)
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

2 comments:
ha! I love Hillbilly Will! I also love that Mia requests "Bill Will." :o) They're adorable!
Go fish was a vacation favorite...which means, Mia was thinking of Grammie!
Post a Comment