Friday, June 22, 2012

On our own

Oh iPad, Whats a story without pictures?? :( I am sure there's a way to get some on here right? Anyway... Tonight joe went back to work. We have survived! Mia didn't take a nap & was a a big grump. I had a girlfriend stop by and bring dinner, which the girls actually ate! They are not picky eaters, it's just hard to get them to eat at all. She hung out for about an hour, which ended up being helpful when Carly spit up her entire meal all over herself and her swing to the point that it ran down and out of the seat requiring me to give her a bath and wash a load of laundry! And when I came back down they were all playing hide & seek. After that we actually made it outside to play for a bit before baths and bedtime! I was pretty proud of myself for choosing to turn the tv off! I did feel bad that I had to tell annie that we couldn't take a walk, and I had to stop pushing them on the swing because my incisions started to hurt. :( Now as I lay here in bed I am struck with an odd feeling of newness and change as I have a little companion here with me while I wait for joe to get home from his late shift. I decided I liked it, until I put her in her basinett and stretched out to lay down and put my foot in a wet spot of baby spit up that I didn't realize she left for me about 45 min earlier...

No comments: