In an attempt to sleep in this morning after staying up way too late last night I sent Annie out of our room to entertain herself at 7:30 this morning. She came back a couple of times for help with dress up clothes and once to ask me aid she could go in Mia's room who was now awake and playing in her crib.
After that we didn't hear from them for at least 45 min and joe went to check on them and found them downstairs playing nicely by themselves! When they eventually a joined us in our bed and joe proposed breakfast Annie declares "we already ate! We had cookies!" turns out they needed something to eat with their tea party : )
When I asked her if she also made tea she looked at me like I was a insane and said " no way, we would spill that everywhere!"
I'm ok with cookies for breakfast when they are self served and I get an extra hour and a half of sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment