Anyhow she was headed to the zoo so I tagged along.
It was a good trip, each one gets better and better with Annie as she gets older she can see the animals easier all by herself. On the way there she said she wanted to see the "El-phants, Gaffs, and o o o ah ah ah" :o) Well we did see the monkeys to which JP said " Those monkeys have red butts... hehe I love saying butts" His mom did not hear this statement which made me wonder if he is allowed to say butts but he is 5 what else should he talk about?
Oh yeah and fyi they dont have lids or straws on their cups at the zoo "they are chocking hazards to the animals" ever given a 2 year old a slush puppy with no lid or straw?
The only picture I got of the day. This was what she looked like before we even got out of the parking lot.

3 comments:
WHAT! I had just told him at the polor bears not to say butt!
Alina and I went on Friday too. I love our membership! Sounds like you guys had fun.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment