Friday, August 6, 2010

Update in Pictures

Ok so its late and I haven't blogged in a while which means you get a bullet point post again just so I can keep track of all that is going on around here and not feel so bad about leaving you all while I go on vacation for a week :o)

  • I taught Annie her name today. She says "Ahnnie Suerner" its the cutest thing ever! So today as I was drilling her I said "what is your name?" she said "Ahnnie" I said "Annie what?" she said "Ahnnie Girl" ! Oh she is so brilliant!
  • I tried a new recipe tonight for Whole Wheat Banana Muffins. They are pretty good but I added Chocolate Chips to the second batch and something tells me that they are going to be better :o)

Annie helping, she peeled all the bananas for me. I couldn't let her eat them because she has been so devastatingly constipated lately but she managed to sneak in a few bites anyway.

yummy!

  • Mia holds her head up very well now for just a little while, she is so strong it amazes me

  • Aunt "Ku-Kuck" (Kelly) gave Annie a piece of Salt Water Taffy the other day and the result was smurf like :o)

  • I have yet to get a picture of Sweet Amelia smiling her big cheesy grin, here is a good one of her being happy though which will have to do for now.

3 comments:

The House of Schwartz said...

I can see some Annie in Mia now. Annie the banana eating monkey seems like she loves helping you cook.

krissy said...

great pictures of Amelia!!

the mama said...

And with the dimple peaking through!