Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mildly Amusing Annie and Pregnancy Updates

Thanksgiving at Grammys

Wild Crazy kid jumping in the couch pillows



Playing with my new camera lens


Do any of you ladies think in blog posts or facebook statuses? I have to admit sometimes I do. I love when I get a good blog post idea, good meaning I find it amusing enough to share with you my fellow bloggers. However lately I have wanted to blog and have no creativity in my brain. I feel like my posts lately have been whiny and boring. Maybe because that is my attitude lately? Have I been whiny and boring? Please let me know I am preparing my heart for constructive criticism.
I have too many thoughts and things bouncing around in my head. Its because I was gone from home for 3 days and my house looks like it exploded. I am slowly getting it put back together however I have always been the person who only has it together when things are clean. I could never study until my room was clean in college. I cant cook until the kitchen is clean and I am that person who has to organise the dirty dishes before I wash them.
Annie is saying so many new words, I really should get the video camera out and record her but I am just not that person. I have a LOT of still shots so I decided that that is my thing and I get credit for that.
She has said "Musket" (which is my parents new dogs name) a few times clear as a bell however now when I ask her to say Musket she says "aaaa-bus!" every time! Its pretty funny.
She is learning the meaning of Dinner, Snack & Lunch. When I say do you want dinner? She says "mmmmm"
She says "Dog, Dog, Woof, Woof", clicks her tongue and pats her leg in that order over and over all day long. She can spot and hear a dog a mile away however when we get close she doesn't want to touch them!
She loves to look at pictures and calls everyone in them "Dora".
When a phone rings she puts her hand to her ear and answers it, even when Joes phone vibrates which I think is funny.
She LOVES Joes new nephew Brady and when she sees him she pats him and says "awwww".
She also loves playing with her baby dolls and has me swaddle them and help her feed them with a bottle which excites me for the new baby next year because I think she will be soo sweet!

Pregnancy wise I am 8 weeks and 5 days along and feeling gross most of the time ever since last wednesday. I think my doctor put a curse on me when he told me last tuesday that there was still time to get morning sickness and the very next day I was nauseous all day long! Its worse at night after dinner and I have to eat every few hours during the day to keep from feeling crappy. Otherwise things are good and I get more and more excited every day. I started looking at baby names already because I was worried that I wouldn't like any. Our list with Annie was pretty limited and I wanted options this time. So I started researching using babycenter.com and I have huge list made! I know that as time goes along I will get rid of some and my husband will take an ax to quite a few which is ok because I pretty much deleted the whole list that he made :o(

So I realize that this post was only mildly amusing and more for my archiving memories purposes than your entertainment. But at least I got a few thoughts out of my head for now. I shall add a few pictures so that you don't stop reading my blog. :o)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Try babynamegenie.com it is great. We got a lot of ideas from there. You put in your last name and it creates names. We didnt use any but it was fun. We couldnt agree on names eiter and I finally told Dave to pick one. I just couldnt think about them anymore! Good luck!

Megan said...

We can't agree on any. It's not fun. :(

Glimpses of Green said...

Ha- I wrote a post several months ago about thinking in facebook statuses...I do it all the time.
We already have our names picked out for babe 2...we carried over our boy name from Emma, and our girl name, well, Matt hasn't COMPLETELY agreed to yet but it's already set in my mind so it's kind of a done deal. Jaxson Matthew and Laila Kate...evidently we're all recycling our husbands' friends' wives' names. :)

krissy said...

i love the shot of her throwing herself on the pillows!!