Since we were in the mood to spend big money (j/k he has been looking for a long time) Joe is probably going to buy a truck this weekend in Dallas. He found a really good deal and can't pass it up. So he will be flying to Dallas saturday and driving it home Lord willing. So if you are interested in his 4-runner or a '97 ford farm truck let me know I will give you a good deal because we can be parking 5 cars on the street in front of our house!
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
2 months ago

5 comments:
Hm mmmm - I'll ask Steve about those vehicles!
Glad you are OK with not getting that house! The Lord has something more for you coming up,
s
Something closer to your mother, no doubt.
I'm so sad for you! :( God knows what He's doing though! :)
i could take the ford off your hands for a good price...needin a farm truck
That's funny...I just flew to Dallas and looked at truck.
Post a Comment