Monday, August 24, 2009

House Buying Update

Just a quick update for my praying family. We were pre-approved by the bank, we are going to the house tonight to walk through again and put in an offer! It seems like the only snafoo is going to be Joe's self employment. PLEASE pray about this specifically. Pray that the bank will overlook their standard 2 year requirement for selfemployment (as they have already done 3 months ago when we re-financed) Pray that Joes health remains good that he can work, and that buisness continues to be as profitable if not more than it has been in the past year.


1 comment:

Meg Gautraud said...

Just so you know, Dave and I are always on the lookout for our perfect home. He'll come home from Kroger with one of those booklets (with all the houses for sale) and when I ask him what he's doing, he'll reply, "I've decided to be discontent for awhile." It is fun to do though! :) And, I left Kel a message that you MUST hear!