It took me over a week to actually organize and then another week to blog about, however here it is, the much anticipated "after pictures" I spent ALL DAY Wednesday in this room sorting, moving & unpacking. It took 8 loads of laundry consisting of 2 colors Pinks and whites :o) I realized this about myself I have an unusual obsession with baby washcloths and I will never own enough of them. They are so soft and cute and tiny!

This is her bed. Assembled by her father, bedding provided by her Gram (Joe's mom) and lovingly dressed by her mother.
A close up of the Bumper Pad. Yes I am ignoring all warnings not to use these in a baby's bed. Here is my question, why if your not supposed to use them does every bedding set come with them?

After I was all finished I realized that her walls are seriously lacking decoration. So that is my personal mission, decorate her walls.
2 comments:
I love your choices!!!
Dora and I were looking at the pictures together and she beat me to the responce, "OOOH, baby!"
I would have gone with, "Oh, how cute!" But we mean the same thing, too cute!!!!
Post a Comment