I woke up at 5:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep because all I could think about was having a cold glass of Orange Juice. So I decided to get out of bed and drink my OJ & talk to my understanding blog friends.
I feel like this pregnancy is all I write about. However as I think about it you have all carried a living thing inside of you for 9 months and you all blogged about it just as much, so I guess the fact that it consumes your mind most of the time is normal. I am 33 weeks and really starting to freak out! I am so emotional!!! I freak out about the smallest things, I want to kill people sometimes over very insignificant things, then the very next moment I am thinking about something warm & fuzzy and trying not to cry because who wants to be in line at the grocery store with a crying pregnant woman?
I am really worried about gaining too much, not working out enough & becoming swollen. I am still fairly comfortable trying to sleep however I just am not sleeping as much, which stinks especially the past few days when I have been working back to back 12 hour shifts and getting like 5 hours of sleep. I often wake up (having to pee) and lay awake for an hour trying to figure out how I can control how big my baby will be, who the doctor on call will be, what my delivery will be like, specifically when i will go into labor & yet I judge those who are induced for those very reasons.
However on a good note I have had a few baby showers and my house is starting to look VERY pink! Joe and I are going to try to set up the nursery next week and that will be fun for me, I see it looking bad for Joe, however I foresee his next 7 weeks to be pretty insane putting up with me.
I am sorry if this doesn't make much sense or if my sentences run together. It is very early for me and I am off to get ready for work! Here is a picture of the pregnant sisters with the nonpregnant sisters for your viewing pleasure. 

4 comments:
I'm not emotional at all and I have no idea what you're talking about.
Yeah.
Last week alone I cried (read = sobbed) on Ben because:
1) He's going to get sick of my kidney stones and how he always has to take care of EB and leave me.
2) I'm a terrible wife b/c Ben has to vacuum.
3) I'm a terrible wife b/c his birthday gift didn't come on time and I had been in pain all the livelong day and didn't even get to make him a nice dinner.
4) I basically can't control myself in church anymore. If it's remotely emotional, I'm crying. If it's remotely funny, I'm cracking up.
and on and on
I will say that Ben thoroughly enjoys how hysterical I think everything is. He's a funny guy anyway, but man when I get to this point in pregnancy you would think he should take a show on the road or something!
It's good to know that what I've been feeling will last the entire pregnancy! :) Last night, I cried (hard) because there were dishes in the sink and I was such a horrible wife for not doing them. Even though I was sick on the couch with nausea ALL day I figured my husband would be SO angry with me for not doing them that I started crying the second he got in the door. He was like, "WHAT is going on???" It feels so good to know that I'm not alone!
If it makes you feel any better, Katie, I am super emotional too. On the other side of the pregnancy journey. Hmmm. That probably didn't make you feel better. Nevermind.
We were both up and blogging at the same ridiculous hour of the morning.
I cried on my way home from work tonight. It was the combination of a stressful night with pregnancy hormones. Normally I wouldn't have cried over tonight. I worry too about her size and delivery, I guess it is the mothers in us.Since you are around L&D so often, do you have everything planned how you want it?
Post a Comment