She has been pretty fun today too. She said in the car "Mama, I cant believe I am 5... I have never been 5 before... I'm A Whole Hand!!"
She is into dresses and her best friend is Anella and she loves being crafty, she can sit for hours just cutting and gluing and taping and such. Especially when she is alone and uninterrupted. Last week she found some gift wrapping ribbon and cut it into tiny confetti like pieces and glued them to paper and well, ill be honest I thought she was brilliant!
She is loyal and has an amazing memory and is a good big sister, not too bossy but always knows best. I think its that her little sister hasn't yet learned to question her and so what she says goes and they are both fine with that. Carly on the other hand does not like being told what to do and much of the time if there is "NOOOO" being screamed its because Annie is trying to get her to do something that she simply does not care to do.
I have to separate Annie and Carly sometimes and I don't think I have ever separated Annie and Mia!
This is my last year with her home with me and I am so very grateful for it. I am enjoying this time very much before she goes off to school next fall and my life starts being dictated for me. I am not dreading it, I look forward to her experiencing that stage of life, however I don't think I will like having to switch to a more demanding schedule after almost 6 years of doing "whatever I decide" all day long.
I'm 15 weeks along and the girls and I have decided its a boy baby in there. We wont find out for a while, even though we tried to cheat and see last week, baby just wasn't moving and there was no revelation. Mia just calls it "our brother" although Annie is willing to admit it might not be. Daddy is not holding his breath and just insists its another girl. Annie tries to get Carly to say "brother" but instead she screams "NOO" are you noticing a trend? BayBay is a screamer! Mia was saying "MEE!" the other day instead of something normal and not annoying like "may I have a turn please" and Carly picked up on it. Now whenever she wants something she screams "MEE!" at the top of her shrill little lungs! She will repeat whatever you say IF she is in the mood which is fun to hear her say random things. Yesterday Mia called from the bathroom that she needed assistance which Carly picked up on and went around the house declaring "poopy!" Mia was quite pleased with her new word.
Mia gets very excited when things go her way in life and will declare you "my brest friend" if you make it happen. Daddy took us to what they call "chippys and dipdip" (otherwise known as "Mexican" in our family because I have never bothered to look at the name of the restaruaunt) which she loves and jumps up in the seat next to her daddy and says "you my brest friend right?" Last week I told her we could play memory to which got me declared the "brest friend" for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment