Goodness me, life is moving along here at its usual fast pace. We are super enjoying the nice weather. I noticed a few weeks ago that when people would say "how are you?" my reply was consistently "I'm Great!" after realizing this norm I began to think about why things were so very good right now and I decided that its because the girls are outside most of the day playing by themselves, nicely, with no assistance or refereeing from me! They stay in the back yard and in true girl nature they never stop talking so I can always hear them playing and therefore I stay within ear shot of them and life is good!
Riding with Daddy on Gramp's tractor
Sisters sharing lolly pops
1 comment:
Oh the picture of them sitting side by side w/ Annie's head on Mia's shoulder- melt.my.heart! They are so sweet :-) Love those girls!
Post a Comment