"Look mom I see Deer!" (hundreds of yards away in the woods on the side of I275 no less). "man mom those deer are messy, look Mia at those forest, the deer and lions and bears are so messy, they are making bad choices, they don't have Jesus in their hearts"
Me showing Annie a movie at the library I knew she would like "Its.... a... .Mir-a-cle!"
"Mom, Adam and Eve sinned and ate the apple and God got mad and killed them and then he took Adams rib!" -I did my best and straightening that one out :o)
"Nighty night Mia, sleep tight, and Do NOT let the bugs eat you"
Current Insults "tudo" "spank pot" "you spankin"
Calls Hello Kitty "Kitty Bone" which gives me uh-oh feelings :o)
Singing: "Cinderelly Cinderelly like a booty Cinderelly"- I think she means beauty but its funnier her way :o)
Mia
Playing out of site on the floor at the foot of my bed trying to screw the top onto a bottle "Ugh!! This. Is. Ri-dic-uh-lus!"
Singing: "Tinker bell, tinker bell, tinker all the way..." - we didn't correct her, it was too funny!
While putting Mia to bed, I was nose to nose with her saying good night stuff and she put her hands on my cheeks, it was so adorable. Then when I got done with my goodnight words she patted my cheeks and said "ok chubba chubba". I think we need to quit with the endearing fat baby names with Carly :o)
Snuggling all together in my bed to watch Anne Of Green Gables, Mia pulls the down comforter up to her chin and says "this is fur-fict". She knows the way to mamas heart!
Carly
Started army crawling a few weeks ago. She can get where she wants to go now so I will have to come up with a plan for the stairs, I honestly can't for the life of me remember what I did to keep Mia off of them.
We had a breakthrough yesterday... a tooth breakthrough that is. She has not been herself and I was pretty sure it had to be teeth but there just wasn't any sign of that until it broke through. We had a long night last night and this morning she seems like a new baby to me. A little older, a little wiser, a little rough around the edges, like she has had some experience with this world
I mean just look at that face, oh the wages of war ;o)

1 comment:
Love it! They were cracking me up! I really need to keep track of my kids more. They grow so fast and your forget.
Post a Comment