Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Little Years

As I sat rocking my baby to sleep and perusing FB looking at pictures of a friends little boy at Kindergarten I had the following conversation with myself.

Wow, I can't believe Preston is in Kindergarten, he is really not that much older than Annie, its funny to look at these unknown faces in this picture and know that if we choose to send Annie to the same school that these will be her upperclassmen. Now that we have decided to wait another year before we send her they will be 2 grades above her instead of the one (duh) at that moment I look over and see my girls sitting next to me playing "Moms & Babies" and Annie is wearing the sweetest little white frilly dress that is 2 sizes too little and a veil on her head and they are calling each other "hon & babe" and I am SO grateful that I have her home with me for another few years.




 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe, I love the little years too!