Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Another Girl Morning

My mom blessed Annie's every 3 year old desires with 2 yards of tulle and wire decorator ribbon last night. There is nothing like running home from Grammys with a shopping bag full of veil potential. She was super excited to get up this morning and create wedded bliss.



Matching outfits was Annie's idea as well. I think I say the words "you can't make your sister do what you want her do" a million times a day.





Who cares if you have to marry your baby sister.



Don't know why they are so blurry, but I'll take blurry these days over trying to make them stand still for more than 5 seconds.


4 comments:

the mama said...

The best! I love them both!

Susan Holt Simpson said...

That is So Adorable.

the mama said...

And, by the way, I'm still telling my older sister that she can't tell me what to do!

Geeg said...

Mama-you never did listen anyway. And I have met my match in Kara! Oh but what a great grammy you are! That 24 hrs had to be some of the best for AG. Waiting to make those/anything out of the 'wedding box' HAD to be very exciting for the Princess. Fred Jones would never have liked that! Fantastic story and pictures Kate. Thanks for sharing. I hope you see this.