Monday, October 17, 2011

Lately

Things have been the usual stuff around here lately. We have been enjoying the extended summer, overdressing in the morning and then sweating our tails off by afternoon! The girls are so much fun lately. Mia has been saying a lot of "words" lately. She may have been saying them for a while now but I am just picking up on them.
I think she calls Annie "is" as in Sis without the S, the verdict is still out on that one.
She says daadaa for dog
Ahh Die is all done, which I find amusing.
shishy, shishy is fishy fishy
She says Bite & signs for "more" I would love someone to tell me who taught her that because I certainly did not.
We call socks sockie lockies because Elly Beth did and whenever we get near her sock drawer she sounds like a chicken clucking as her tongue sticks in and out over and over trying to say it.
Kris tried to teach her "nose and eye" however failed because she points to her nose and says "eye, eye, eye, eye, eye, eye" and then points to her ear and does the same, she rarely gets it right :o)
She can say her cousins "Bryce and Maggie"
Baa baa is a cup of milk and if its milk she wants you better not hand her a cup of water!
Today I asked her if she was singing and she ran out into the middle of the room, started turning in circles saying "ashys, ashys, ashys" Cute!
I wish I could describe to you how adorable it is when she says "awww baby" have you ever seen this movie? It is one of my all time favorites from when I was a kid and bless my lucky stars she says Baby just like those adorable little boys! "Ahhh Baaby"

Annie says crazy new words and phrases so fast I can't keep track of them all, you will just have to take my word for it.
Today I was teaching her "half & whole" using a pizza, later she ripped a sticker in half and I said "look Annie this is half, what is it when we put it back together?" she replies "A Pizza!"
She likes to exclaim "what in the world" and takes great effort when she does.
She enjoys going for a Country Drive (I am teaching her well) however saying the word is a bit of a challenge and I love to hear her labor over getting out "Conchie Drive".
I think she has officially decided that her sister is something lower than a plebe. She has zero regard for her feelings both physical & emotional and I have caught her doing really mean things to her! Today she was walking through the room carrying her little chair and completely mowed her sister over as if she wasn't a human being standing in the middle of the room, with plenty of room to go around her! Well this may be the beginning of a lifelong relationship but buddy while I am around things are going to get a little bit nicer!

I can't remember if I mentioned the demise of the original "fishy fishy" however he was quickly replaced with 4 more at a whopping 14cents a piece. Well Joe flushed the first 2 without Annie knowing, however I got rid of the 3rd one to kick it and unbeknownst to me she was behind me in the bathroom as I tossed the poor little guy in. She yelled "wait, don't flush him in the toilet!" as he went round and round, only the little guy didn't go down with the water, he stayed swirling around the bowl as it filled back up. And Annie watched him the whole time going "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..." I felt really bad having to re-flush him. However now Annie tells everyone that we flushed our fishy fishy down the "tolet" and laughs obnoxiously! We have seriously scarred her!

On to a lighter and much more fun note, Annie and I made these pumpkins today and I thought they turned out quite cute! I saw them on pinterest however the pin wasn't even for them it was about the candles next to them, I liked these much better than the candles!
And yes, that is a picture of my grandpas dog Lacy in the background, he sent it to annie in the mail because he thought she would like to have it. How cute is he? I am not surprised though, that his favorite great grandchild would be the offspring of his favorite grandchild.

2 comments:

Geeg said...

OH MY GOODNESS. The man sent Annie Girl a picture of the darn DOG!!!!!! What has happened to him?? Loved the whole blog as usual. Never again will I have pizza without laughing. And her watching you flush the fishy fishy!!! Oh my. Thanks so much for sharing.

krissy said...

If you hadn't slammed us all I wouldn't have mentioned this but since you started it... we got a card with Lacy on it back in the spring. ;-)