Last week when my wonderful husband said "do you want to take the girls to a pumpkin patch next Tuesday?" I thought I was going to wet myself with excitement! Um, Yes, I did think that sounded like the best idea ever. I was sooo happy that the weather was nice today! We chose to go to McGlasson Farm for our pumpkins so that we could get apples as well. The 2 pumpkins we chose were almost 50 pounds total! We weren't prepared to pay for that much pumpkin but, oh well. The girls had fun and we all came home with pumpkins and apples which are currently in the crock pot on step one of making apple butter! mmmmmm. Right now my house just smells like overripe apples, but hopefully when I get up in the morning it will smell like wonderful autumn cinnamon & such.
We ended our "adventure day" (which, by the way, on the way there Annie accurately guessed that we were going to a farm to get a pumpkin for her :o) by taking a ride on the Anderson ferry and stopping for ice cream.
I am 29 years old and married almost 6 years now to my wonderful husband Joe. I am a Labor and Delivery RN and I love my profession that allows me to work 1 day a week. However, my full time job is by far my favorite. I stay at home working a full time ministry to my 2 girls Annie & Amelia and it is the most, tiring, frustrating, joyful, amazing blessing & it teaches me Gods grace daily. It is such a joy to be able to spend this time with my girls watching them grow and become the who they are/will be. If you read my blog then you don't have to read my bio to know that cooking, baking & being with alllll of my family is what I like best.
3 comments:
great pictures!!! Annie looks so big and Joe looks like he's wearing bell bottoms.
Kris is right AG looks so grown up. Just a wonderful day for you guys. Great pics. Everyone so happy and having fun. Love it.
Annie is both beautiful and smart! Love my squish with a pumpkin!
Post a Comment