The Good
- I thought that it was all about christmas but its not, its all of the holidays and the rides are named things like "Pilgrims Plunge" because it is in the Thanksgiving part of the park!
- I did see Santa which made my mom VERY happy because that is her memory of the park when she was little.
- The average wait for a ride was 25 min, we waited quite a while for the ride that was new this year however were very disappointed in it.
- There are free drinks throughout the park.
- There is a water park that seems bigger than the actual park and it is SO much fun!
- I still love water rides.
- They have a nice centrally located, air conditioned nursing mothers room! We didn't take Annie but I did have to pump a few times.
- They have a wooden roller coaster that beat the pants off the The Beast & the Son Of Beast
- They are very family oriented and I would say the majority of the people there were familys with young kids.
- I didn't have to watch 14 year olds make out while waiting in line for a ride like you do at KI!!
- My flip flops got stolen while I was riding water rides and I had to buy a new pair at a gift shop :o(
- I also heard 2 other people complaining about missing shoes and a woman reporting a stolen wallet... I hate stupid punk kid thieves! Where were their parents?
- All of the rides are very short and left me wanting more
- It is over 2 hours away
- We were watching a woman in her 40's ride this ride while we were standing in line. She looked dead when I first saw her, I thought her eyes were rolling back in her head! She kept doing weird things that normally people on this spinning inferno don't do. She was running her fingers through her hair and looked very odd. Then when we rode she rode again with her son and she was directly across from us... This was when I became uncomfortable... no lie she looked like she was getting a little too much pleasure out of this ride if you know what I mean. Joe Nathanael and I could not stop laughing. I had tears running down my face when the ride was finally over! A SERIOUSLY uncomfortable moment in life

- I had to stand in line next to two 15 year old boys who were brushing their teeth with those new little Colgate Wisp toothbrushes. You know the ones that have the toothpaste on them and dont require rinsing or anything...one was teaching the other how to use them... again, akward

2 comments:
I have never heard of Holiday World! Sounds ... fun?
Annie looks like a natural in the water, I'm trying to get the pool ready for Kara's visit. Hopefully it will be ready for Annie to enjoy when you get an opportunity to come up.
Post a Comment