Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Professional pictures and others

Here is Annie Girls 3 month picture. We went to a local photography place that comes highly recommended by all because of their $10 package. It was pretty much the experience that I expected it to be. Annie (sleeping in her car seat) and I sitting in the corner surrounded by hundreds of thousands of screaming children and whining mothers waiting their turn! Sound like fun? I don't understand the thrill, I definitely don't feel the need to go back every month to commemorate my child's first year as some mothers do. I also feel like my family takes some pretty cute pictures all by ourselves without all of the nasty strangers around to ruin the morning.

This is some of what Joe and I accomplished on sunday. Pictures and a curtain were hung on the walls in Annie's room instead of leaving them piled on the floor in the corner! I love them so much, it was all Kara's idea really. I purchased a Eloise Wilkin little golden book of nursery rhymes from the antique store for about $2 and took it apart and matted and framed the pictures! The whole project I believe cost about $30. The frames being the most expensive part of the project at $5 each!

And who can resist taking a picture of the sweet angel napping in the bed?

2 comments:

krissy said...

cute! i can't wait to see the pictures and her room.

Ashley said...

Where did you go? Or is there anywhere else that other people would recommend for pictures?