Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love decorating for Christmas. I would put garland on every inch of my house if I could and I am seriously on my way to doing that. I have draped a large portion of my house and this is not even all of it! It took me much longer to decorate this year having Annie around, although she is not much of a hindrance (see picture below) she is just time consuming. It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to finish decorating, but it is worth it!



I was very excited about decorating the stairs our first Christmas in the house


Ann Marie being very helpful




Annie's Tree in her room. I love it because it gives just the right amount of light for those early morning or mid night feedings



New this year, this mirror is above the buffet in the Dining Room



Our Glorious Tree




The mantle decorated with the centerpieces from our wedding reception (Annie doesn't have a stocking yet!)

This is a really cool mirror with coat hooks that I got at Hobby Lobby for half off, it is a good compromise to the Hall Tree that we wish we had in the entry way.

3 comments:

krissy said...

beeeeeeeautiful!!

Kimberly said...

So pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come sip hot chocolate in your decorated house!