Our beautiful girl came on Saturday September 20th 11:39 am. 6lb 4.8 oz and 19inches long. Her name is Ann Marie and she will be called Annie. Today was our first day home with her, we arrived home from the hospital late last night in a desperate attempt to spend the night at our house. We didn't get discharged from the Hospital until late sunday night because she refused to poop until she was 33 hour old!! We couldn't take her home until she had proved her bowels functional :o) So with today being filled with soooo much "newness" I have not had a chance to blog (go figure) I plan on filling you all in on my whole experiance including pictures tomorrow. I will leave you with the only picture that I can currently get my fingers on because I am laying in bed on the laptop and all the pictures are on the desktop. You can visit here
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=038afa4f-b713-4937-aa9e-6ad5f31a1642 to see her hospital picture.
3 comments:
She is so precious! I love the one of her with her eyes open.
Congratulations! I'm super excited for you guys.
Congratulations! I can't say enough how beautiful she is. Also, I love a good birth story, so I can't wait. And, I love love love the name Annie.
I'm totally crying my eyes out! She's SO beautiful! Congratulations, you are so, so blessed!
Post a Comment