Thursday, September 11, 2008

All Grown Up

I love this picture and I thought that I would share it with you all. Joe went to school at Cedarville University and played soccer all 4 years. I loved that he went to school there and I loved going to visit him for the weekend. I would always stay with some of the girls on campus which made me realize how grateful I was that I didn't have to live in a dorm!! I visited more in his senior year because he and most of his friends rented houses and so I didn't have to sleep in a dorm! As the years went on and he and his soccer friends grew closer, I in turn got closer to thier girlfriends as well. Between 2004 & 2007 as we all got married, there were many trips for weddings to, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Ohio, Indiana & Kentucky. We don't see eachother as much anymore however I love getting the chance when we can. It makes me feel like such a grown up :o) This trip was particularly fun because we are all starting into the family stage, there were toddlers, new babies and pregnant girls and as much fun as college was I know it is just the beginning of our story...
Tiffany Belleman, Kelly Green w/ Emma, Jamie Vance w/ Owen, Me, Annie Beall, Sarah Waldo, Missing Kristin (who was on her way) & Rachael who has a brand new baby at home!

1 comment:

krissy said...

That's too cute Kate!