Here I am 37w4days, I've never been so pregnant in all my life :o) Annie stayed in the longest at 37/3.
I remember wanting to be done with that pregnancy, Mia and Carly snuck up on me at 36 weeks and I didn't have time to wish them out they just came! there's no telling when this child will decide to make her appearance. Physically I am doing good, I'm really not that uncomfortable she's not in my ribs or lungs much at all, I have some pelvic and lower back alignment issues but I know what sitting/lying positions prevent it so they're not a big deal. I am not sleeping well at night but is because I can't turn my brain off once I wake up I think about labor and then Im up for hours and hours. That is my biggest complaint right now. Mind over matter. I thought I would have delivered a week and a half ago so my calendar has been sitting EMPTY! I have practically spit shined the house, kept up with the laundry, packed my hospital bag (something I have never really done before) and now I am SO BORED! I just wander around the house trying not to get myself into a mood. Its a really annoying place to be stuck in and I can't imagine doing this for another 3 weeks!
I took Annie for an eye exam a few weeks ago for her kindergarten admission and she was prescribed glasses! It was really adorable watching her go through the process of the exam and she was making me laugh so hard at her grown up answers to all the questions. It turns out she is near sighted and has astigmatism just like her Mama.
She also got to go to New Hope's Father Daughter Dance for the first time last week and had a blast! She couldn't wear her new glasses because of her tiara of course :o) Gerri and I found her dress for $13 at Kohls marked down from $60 and her daddy bought her a matching corsage!
She came home and told me "My Daddy was THE best dancer" and when I pushed her to tell me if any of the other daddies were good dancers she said "NO my daddy is the best dancer in our whole family!" She had lemon cake with powdered sugar and danced with Anella and then she curled her little lip up and in a disgusted voice said "mom, there was another girl there with the same dress as me" lol. It was priceless and I saw a glimpse into her high school prom days :o)
Mia and I went and painted our own pottery piggy bank on a special date while Annie and Daddy were out and Gram kept Carly. She was very proud that it was her "very special treat" and I had fun just being one on one with her! She talked non stop and had the employees in stitches listening to her comments. She is really easy going these days other than erupting in tears every time I say the word "no". I remember Annie going through that phase and I am just rolling with it. She asks every day multiple times a day what our plans are. Especially every night when I put her in bed. If she knows we have nothing planned for the next day she will say "mama what's after nothing?" The other night she came into my room at 2am and woke me up to ask "what are we doing after we go to Aunt Char's house?" Aughhhh! Its starting to get really annoying she asks so often it wakes her up in the night!
Carly's vocabulary is expanding every day and although I can't keep up with her physically I love teaching her new things because she eats it up! She calls everything in the bathroom the "bafroom" and asks for baths daily saying "mama I bafroom?". She also has started tattling on herself when she plays in the toilet she will come to me and say "mama I pay bafroom". She repeats whatever the girls tell her to and tattles on them constantly which I find amusing. She wanted to work a puzzle last week and Annie told her she wasn't allowed because she wasn't helpful. She came running to me tattling "Mama, Annie no helpful" :o)
And because I was up at 3am my brain has now reached capacity for the day and I am going to end this post without an official ending :o) Hopefully my next post will be a baby story!

No comments:
Post a Comment