Mia, like any two year old, is not easy to understand. I can do very well if I am looking at her or I know what topic she is on.
Yesterday morning she woke up before the sun and was laying in bed with me. After a while I picked up my phone and started checking email and such and she kept touching the screen. She was also being very loud for 6am and generally just being naughty. I told her many times to stop yelling and stop touching my phone and when she didn't I disciplined her for it and then went back to my email. I was doing a really good job tuning her out when I realized she was saying something over and over through her pouting and fake tears... "you forgive me mommy? you forgive me mommy? I sorry for touching your phone, you forgive me mommy?"
Ohhhh gaahh! Its too early! Could I please deal with your contrite spirit when the sun comes up!?!
Then this morning she came crawling into my bed again around 6:30 and Annie was not far behind her. After laying with me for .5seconds they began arguing over what movie they would watch with breakfast. Mia was adamant that she would watch her movie and I told her that they would have to agree on a movie or they couldn't watch one. Again after tuning her out I realized she was saying "I don't want sisters anymore"!
This is too much for me to deal with at such an early hour. I am going to become a coffee drinker and I really don't want to!
Forget-Me-Not Thoughts
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment